Friday, January 27, 2017

Sweet Praise

We are so honored to have received
this SWEET PRAISE from
some of our past weddings!

Haley - October 15, 2016 - Tampa Club
Megan, Associate Coordinator

"Megan did an outstanding job with coordinating our October wedding. She is so detailed and really spends time to listen to your vision for the big day. She spent a lot of time setting up items that myself and my family could not. She even brought two assistants with her on the day of to help with all the groomsman, bridesmaids and family members. She really made sure that the whole day was running according to schedule and even helped put out some small "fires" when extra guests showed up! Definitely worth hiring this company if you want to be stress free on your big day!!"

Korri - October 1, 2016 - Hilton
Theresa, Lead Coordinator

"We had the very BEST experience with Confetti Events and our coordinator, Theresa Mezzari! From our initial planning call, to the rehearsal, to the day of our wedding - she was AMAZING! She ensured that all of our vendors were confirmed, and that everyone was on the same page. She helped me coordinate several surprises for my groom on the wedding day. She ensured that our vendors were aware of our preferences, and that everything was set exactly how we wanted it - from the ceremony to the reception. Everywhere I turned, she was there, handing me a bottle of water or a glass of champagne...making sure I had something to eat at the reception, and that I was relaxed and having a great time on that day! She helped us stay on track and start our events on time - priceless! We also had an assistant coordinator who was incredibly helpful - she stayed with us for all of the photos and helped me straighten my dress and veil, she also helped with our awesome sparkler photos. When I sat down on a sand dune for pictures, I put my hand in some sand dune burrs (oops!), she helped pick them out of my hand. I had underestimated the value of having day-of coordinators, but now its not even a question. They are priceless!!! Theresa worked so hard, and never stopped running that day - I don't know how she did it. My husband and I will be forever grateful to Theresa and Confetti for taking a great group of vendors, my detailed plan, and making our wedding day absolutely flawless!! -The Orays 10.1.16"


Pat {mother} - June 25, 2016 - Marriott Waterside
Karin, Associate Coordinator

"Karin and the Confetti Designs team were responsible for a perfectly smooth wedding day for our daughter's wedding!!. It was a long day-beginning early morning and going through late at night and Karin thought of EVERYTHing!! I cannot express the admiration that I have for her personally as well as professionally. She is VERY tuned into detail-and remembering things even if they were only mentioned once!! Karin followed up with the vendors we had already chosen to be sure everything was taken care of. We have a large family and incorporated family traditions and Karin coordinated it all!! I would recommend Karin and Confetti Designs gladly!!"

Check out our Storefront on WeddingWire:
 

xxoo - Confetti Girls

No comments: