Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Sweet Praise

We are so honored to have received
this SWEET PRAISE from
some of our past weddings!

Kelli - August 6, 2016 - Renaissance Vinoy
Karin, Associate Coordinator

"My husband and I had a stress-free wedding experience, because we knew our wedding planner, Karin Beaudry, from Confetti Events had everything under control. My husband and I have a busy work schedule and we lived 1.5 hours away from our wedding location, so our planner was always willing to meet us in a convenient location after work hours. Karin kept us on track as we made decisions on all the little details that go into planning a wedding. She gave great recommendations and helped us find all of our amazing vendors. On the wedding day, Karin had a great supporting team from Confetti Events. There were so many people there to help with everything, so my husband and I could sit back and relax - and actually enjoy our wedding day! Karin and her team thought of all the details. They made sure the champagne flutes, gifts/cards, ceremony shoes and more of our belongings made it back to the bridal suite as we enjoyed our reception. We would not have changed one thing about our wedding weekend - especially our planner! Thank you, Karin!"

Sonya - July 16, 2016 - CL Space
Kristin, Senior Coordinator

"I would definitely recommend Confetti Events if you are looking for the perfect wedding! Kristen was AMAZING and super helpful throughout the whole process. Our wedding felt perfect and it was due to Kristen and her crew of Confetti Events. She went above and beyond to make sure that everything went as smoothly as possible. They did more than we could've ever imagine and not once did I question anything Kristen advised (she was wonderful!). I would recommend Confetti Events to EVERYONE as they made our wedding feel personal and exactly how I imagined it! :)! Also, we won a charity auction and Confetti Events services were part of the deal, so Kristen was doing this for free and still put in all her effort to make sure the wedding was perfect for my family and I :)"


Anonymous
Karin, Associate Coordinator

"What an amazing company! I worked with Karin Beaudry, she was absolutely fabulous! She was extremely thorough, professional, and personal with all the details of my wedding. I would recommend Confetti Events to anyone planning an event."

Check out our Storefront on WeddingWire:
 

xxoo - Confetti Girls

No comments: