Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Sweet Praise

We are so honored to have received
this SWEET PRAISE from
some of our past weddings!

Ashley - September 27, 2014 - Oxford Exchange
Kaylea Frantzis, Senior Coordinator

"Hiring Kaylea from Confetti Events was probably the best decision I made for my wedding! From day one, Kaylea was dedicated, organized, in touch and supportive during the stressful times! She helped me reach my budget, worked with local vendors, fully understood and helped me execute the aesthetic and feel of our day, she went above and beyond all my expectations in every way. (She even helped me look for my wedding earrings, which was definitely not in the job description!) On our wedding day, I was able to relax and be fully present, as I knew Kaylea had everything under control, from the important logistics, such as the timeline, to the smallest details that were unique to our wedding. She was always on top of it and such a joy to work with! I couldn't imagine having spent this season working with anyone else! I promise, if you hire Kaylea, you will be blown away and so thankful that you hired someone this talented and wonderful to be a part of such an important, special event in your life!"

Sarah - October 26, 2014 - St. Petersburg Beach
Theresa Mezzari, Lead Coordinator

"Theresa and the entire Confetti Events team were absolutely amazing. We are so glad we chose to work with Theresa. She was so organized and so sweet the entire time. I never felt stressed at all throughout our entire engagement and wedding planning because I knew Theresa would send me everything I needed to do for that month! She was always on it. The wedding day was also smooth sailing. Everything went off perfect. I definitely recommend using Theresa with Confetti Events. You will love her (and all the ladies at CE)!"

Check out our Storefront on WeddingWire:

 
xxoo - Confetti Girls

No comments: