Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Meet the Team - Kristin NeSmith {Owner/Senior Coordinator}

We are excited for you to meet
Kristin NeSmith
{Owner / Senior Coordinator}

 

Kristin started with Confetti Events in 2010 and is now
co-owner of the company. Find out more about Kristin below!

How did you get started with Confetti Events?
I met the founder, Jamie Billig while interning in the Public Relations department at Shriners Hospitals for Children. Jamie was planning an annual charity event with one of our patients, and after witnessing Jamie in action, I knew that I wanted to be involved. I began interning for Confetti Events during my final semester in college, and continued to evolve and learn under Jamie as an assistant, and eventually a coordinator.

What is your favorite part about event planning?
 I love being able to work with multiple clients and see different styles, trends, and personalities. It's never dull or stagnant-it definitely keeps me on my toes, and I need that!

What are 5 things you couldn't do your job without?
Email
Planner
Organization
Customized Timelines
my Confetti Girls

What is your most memorable event?
My very first coordinated wedding : ) I'll never forget the support from my team mates, and the excitement and relief of executing someone's biggest day for them and creating happy clients for the first time-it's addicting!

What is your personal style?
 Always changing! At this very moment I'm in an industrial phase, obsessing over metal, brick and wood elements, as well as animal skeletons and skulls. In terms of fashion, I've been dressing like a toddler for a while now, in onesies and overalls, and should probably grow up.

What is the most rewarding aspect of your job?
I'm literally in charge of putting together the most important day of someone's life. Holy Moly. If that's not rewarding...


No comments: