Saturday, December 6, 2014

Sweet Praise

We are so honored to have received
this SWEET PRAISE from
some of our past weddings!

Audrey - November 22, 2014 - Hilton Clearwater Beach
Theresa Mezzari, Lead Coordinator

"Theresa and Kiana were our day of wedding coordinators - we absolutely loved working with them and HIGHLY recommend Confetti Events for any couple getting married in the Tampa area! Theresa was so organized and on top of things that I didn’t have to worry about a single thing all day long. They were both very happy and willing to help with all the detailed tasks and even our guests were commenting about how great they were! I felt so lucky to have them in charge on the big day!"


Christina - November 15, 2014 - Salvador Dali Museum
Kristin NeSmith, Senior Coordinator


"Kristin NeSmith was a dream come true to work with. She made our wedding day the most perfect day of our lives. Everything was meticulously planned by her and no details were ever left unturned. Working with Confetti Events has been the best experience ever. They will put you in touch with the best vendors and bring your wedding vision to life. They are truly amazing at what they do. I'll forever remember and cherish everything they did for me and all of their hard work. Kristin promptly responded to every question or comment I had and made me feel like I was always top priority. I wish I could get married every day just to have the pleasure to work with Kristin again."


Gina - November 9, 2014 - Don CeSar Hotel
Kaylea Frantzis, Senior Coordinator



"When my then fiance suggested a wedding planner I balked at the idea, surely I can plan my own wedding... How wrong I was! My planner was Kaylea and what can I say? She literally became my best friend helping me plan my wedding. She helped me find vendors, look over contracts, set the feel of the wedding and so, so, much more! She kept me on top of the wedding planning when I did not want to keep going LOL, I had a morning wedding and on the wedding day, all I did was get ready, drink a mimosa and relax knowing that I wouldn't have to be chasing after vendors because Kaylea and her team were on it! She helped direct the wedding, so I could enjoy my wedding instead of worrying about the little details. My wedding would not have been the dream that it was with out the help of Kaylea and her team! I'm actually thinking of what other party can I throw just to work with Confetti again! Organizing a wedding is so much work! and I cannot recommend Confetti enough!!"


Check out our Storefront on WeddingWire:

 
xxoo - Confetti Girls

No comments: