Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Meet the Team - Kaylea Frantzis {Owner/Senior Coordinator}

We are excited for you to meet
Kaylea Frantzis
{Owner / Senior Coordinator}



Kaylea started with Confetti Events in 2009 and is now
co-owner of the company. Find out more about Kaylea below!

How did you get started with Confetti Events?
I majored in Event Management at the University of Florida. One of our requirements was to do a full-time internship during our last semester. I randomly came in contact with Jamie, our founder, and started helping her with events. I was instantly addicted to the high of being a part of someone's biggest day. Eventually, after college, I started planning weddings on my own under Jamie and fell in love with the whole process. The rest is history!

What is your favorite part about event planning?
 I love that every event is different - two weddings can be the same "style," but have completely different feels. I love that our industry is ever-changing and no day is the same! Plus, our "friendors" are SO amazing to work with.

What are 5 things you couldn't do your job without?
Computer {e-mail, excel, the web}
Pandora {listen while you work}
Phone {always accessible to clients}
Amazing Vendors {we really work with the best}
Our Team {the Confetti Team is amazing!}

What is your most memorable event?
I did a reception room reveal with one of my couple and she started crying! It was so amazing to see how excited they were to see their vision come to reality!

What is your personal style?
 I would say "country chic." I feel like I am a chameleon and can fit into many different situations / styles. I love to get dressed up and socialize, but can also sit back and relax in my sweats and be perfectly content!

What is the most rewarding aspect of your job?
Being a part of someone's biggest day of their life. It is THE most gratifying feeling! Such a high!


No comments: