Monday, January 26, 2015

Sweet Praise

We are so honored to have received
this SWEET PRAISE from
some of our past weddings!

Brooke - October 4, 2014 - Burroughs Home + Gardens
Kaylea Frantzis, Senior Coordinator

"Kaylea and her team of girls made our wedding day flawless! I do not know how I would have handled coordinating the wedding on my own. From dodging rain showers to secretly sitting in our arbor to ensure the wind didn't blow it over during the ceremony, Confetti Events was a true asset to have and they made the day happen with ease. My husband and I can't thank them enough!"

Paige - December 31, 2014 - The Powel Crosley Estate
Kristin NeSmith, Senior Coordinator

"Confetti Events was an amazing group to work with and helped create my dream wedding! The organization, guided support and advice, coordination of vendors, and the overall professionalism they provided throughout my entire planning process up until the very last minute of our celebration was remarkable. Working with Kristin was fun and easy. She was always responsive and professional and I felt that I could go to her with anything, at any time during the 18+ month planning process. She helped me with so many details and decisions along the way. The support of so many coordinators the day of the wedding was so helpful and allowed for my family, friends and guests to fully enjoy the day and not worry about any details. I am not sure if our wedding celebration would have been so complete without Kristin and the Confetti team. Especially in planning a wedding from the opposite coast, having a professional and experienced wedding planner is a must and I couldn't have asked for a better group to work with. They have fun and are good at what they do! If you want your wedding to be all that you dream and more, Confetti Events will help to make it happen. Thank you Kristin!"

Mother of the Bride - January 3, 2015 - Ruth Eckerd Hall
Theresa Mezzari, Lead Coordinator

"Theresa Mezzari was wonderful to work with and exceeded our expectations. I had begun the planning process for my daughter's wedding and was not sure if we needed a planner. We had booked the venue and the banquet coordinator suggested that it was not necessary as she would take care of the details. My daughter wanted us to enjoy her wedding day without stress so I agreed to hire Confetti Events with Theresa as our planner. It turned out to be the best decision we made! From reviewing all of our contracts to suggesting vendors who fit our vision, Theresa proved to be our guiding light and saving grace. When our venue got very busy with several events on the day we had booked, the timing became crucial. Confetti Events kept everything on schedule and made our day stress free and wonderful. I also loved how they took care of all of the details at our home where the girls got ready, the hotel where the guys got ready, the church and at the reception hall. They even loaded all of the gifts and flowers into our cars at the end of the reception. I was so happy with them that I also hired one of the Confetti girls to set up for the day after brunch at our country club where we reused all of the beautiful flowers. Megan Daniels did a great job for us at the brunch. I heartily recommend Confetti Events!!!"

Julianne - January 3, 2015 - Ruth Eckerd Hall
Theresa Mezzari, Lead Coordinator

"When planning our January wedding at the start of last year, my husband and I knew we wanted a coordinator to help our day run smoothly and stress free. We also needed help finding vendors to create a cohesive look and feel for our day. Theresa from Confetti Events far exceeded these expectations and also helped make our wedding day the most magical of our lives!! From our first meeting, Theresa and her team took detailed notes about my vision and helped make it a reality. In addition to helping us stay on track with reminders and checklists, Theresa introduced us to so many wonderful vendors that helped make our dream wedding a reality. The vendors we found with the help of Theresa and her team were also extremely accommodating, professional, and delivered everything they promised and more. Furthermore, I would recommend Confetti Events to help plan any wedding because they truly care about every bride and will help with any question or concern that arises. Over the course of the year, I trusted Theresa and along every step of the way, and I know I gained a friend that I could confide in when making big decisions during the stressful planning times leading up to the wedding. When our day finally arrived, the venue set up and all of the details from the many vendors unfolded perfectly and cohesively because of the help of Theresa and the Confetti Events team. Being Greek and usually running behind schedule, many of our guests commented how impressed they were with Theresa and her girls for helping keep the day running not only on time, but keeping every little detail in check. We truly felt that our day was stress free and so special because of Theresa and her girls at Confetti Events. I recommend Theresa Mezzari and Confetti Events to any bride planning their wedding. They truly are the best at paying attention to every detail and more importantly they truly care about their brides and clients!!"

Caren - January 17, 2015 - Oxford Exchange
Kristin NeSmith, Senior Coordinator

"Kristin was a pleasure to work with. She was very responsive to our questions and went above and beyond to assist us in hiring the right vendors. On our wedding day, the entire team was professional and took care of every detail."


Check out our Storefront on WeddingWire:

 
xxoo - Confetti Girls