Friday, January 2, 2015

Sweet Praise

We are so honored to have received
this SWEET PRAISE from
some of our past weddings!

Laura - October 25, 2014 - Oxford Exchange
Theresa Mezzari, Lead Coordinator

"I cannot say enough good things about Theresa Mezzari at Confetti Events. From the first time I met her to the end of my wedding, I was in fantastic hands! With her knowledge and relationships with the vendors/venues in the Tampa Bay area, she really was able to offer me helpful advice and guide me in the right direction with various areas of my wedding. She goes above and beyond for her brides and will attend various meetings with you and be a great sounding board for any wedding dilemmas you may run into. Theresa's calm, positive, can-do attitude is exactly what every bride needs. She was always very responsive and supportive. Theresa quickly learned that emails and to-do lists were the best way of communication with me due to my time-consuming career and definitely adopted the communication method that worked best for me. Confetti Events as a company is a great event planning company. Because numerous planners work within the company, I was able to have three Confetti girls in addition to Theresa at my wedding. In addition, it was evident that Confetti Events is a great network for all the planners and they often leverage information/skills of each other for various events. For example, one of Theresa's assistance was able to help me mix my intro/first dance songs. I could rave on and on about Confetti events and how Theresa helped me create the wedding I always wanted. I would highly recommend Theresa to any bride and I will miss working with her and Confetti!"

Check out our Storefront on WeddingWire:
 
xxoo - Confetti Girls

No comments: