Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Meet the Team - Nicole Voute {Lead Coordinator}

We are excited for you to meet
Nicole Voute
{Lead Coordinator}


 

Nicole started with Confetti Events in 2013 and
is a huge part of our Hilton Clearwater Beach team.
Find out more about Nicole below!


How did you get started with Confetti Events?
After earning my degree in communications from the University of South Florida, I decided to continue my education and pursue my dreams of becoming a wedding and event planner. I enrolled in USF’s Special Event planning certification course and was on the hunt to also get some hands on experience. I started helping friends plan their weddings and instantly I was hooked. I found Confetti Events through vendors that I met in the industry and I started my internship in January 2013.


What is your favorite part about event planning?


I love to see an idea transform from the first pin on the board to the final day-of details. On the wedding day, I especially love the last hour before we open the doors. After putting the final touches on the room, I always take a step back and take in the finished look of each event. There is something so magical about a wedding and I love every moment of bringing happiness to my brides!


What are 5 things you couldn't do your job without?
Amazing Vendors
ALL of my Apple devices
Timelines
Passion
Red Bull

What is your most memorable event?
There is a very specific part on the wedding day that I look forward to most: the moment when I get to adjust the train of a brides dress before she walks down the aisle- I tear up every time! No kidding.
What is your personal style?


I’d definitely say the best word to describe my personal style is versatile. I don’t really identify with one particular style because I’m always open to stepping out of my own comfort zone and switching things up.


What is the most rewarding aspect of your job?


Oh, I love so much of it! I LOVE getting to know my brides and hearing their “story.” Each couple is so unique and their wedding day should reflect their personalities.



No comments: