Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Sweet Praise

We are so honored to have received
this Sweet Praise from
one of our past weddings!

Chris - May 10, 2014 - Don CeSar

Alison Stenger, Lead Coordinator

"We only worked with Alison for the last few months of our 
wedding planning; however, we can not have asked for a better 
coordinator! My husband has said over and over again that the 
best money we spent in the wedding process was hiring Confetti 
and Alison! Alison was there for absolutely anything and everything I 
(or my guests) needed. She put so much time and energy into 
our wedding, and allowed us to have such an amazing evening. 
She caught any problems/issues that may have popped up before 
we even knew they were problems. There were many parts of 
wedding planning I was ready to be done with, but I so wish I 
could have continued to work with Alison forever. 
Thank you Alison for all you did!!

Check out our Storefront on WeddingWire:


xxoo - Confetti Girls

No comments: