Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sweet Praise

We are so honored to have received
this Sweet Praise from
one of our past weddings!

Lindsey - May 10, 2014 - Don CeSar

Jamie Billig, Founder

"Jamie and Confetti Events truly gave me and my husband the wedding of our dreams! Brides-to-be: choosing Confetti Events is the BEST planning decision you can make! 

When I met Jamie, it was clear she was experienced, organized, upbeat, detail-oriented, dedicated, composed, and so passionate about weddings and each individual’s experience! As I met the Confetti team, I saw Jamie built a company of ladies who shared these traits. 

Since I was planning from out of town, it was important to find a planner who understood my vision and could play a BIG role in helping me implement it. Jamie and team were an unbelievable help, in quality and quantity, as they assisted with everything from creative/design decisions, to budgeting (and re-budgeting!) and timelines, as well as vendor selection, communication and contracts – and so much more. Furthermore, Jamie and team are adored by a wide variety of top vendors! 

My mom, mother-in-law and I all loved Jamie, whose responsiveness was far above and beyond what I expected. Jamie was hardworking, calm and optimistic! It was also fun to see she regularly trained her team, helping them network with industry partners and grow their planning skills. 

Ultimately, Confetti Events helped me plan not just a dream wedding but a dream wedding weekend: bridal luncheon, rehearsal dinner, wedding, and farewell brunch. We planned together over a year and worked with over fifteen vendors for the big weekend. When it arrived, I wasn't worried about anything and was able to enjoy everything! 

There isn't a more capable group to help you execute your wedding vision, whatever style, size or budget. Jamie’s whole Confetti team shares her incredible work ethic, and I can't recommend them enough. Thank you SO much to Jamie and “her girls” ~ Taylor, Avery, Brittany, Stephanie, Allison, Mary, and Trae ~ for helping make our wedding weekend exactly what my husband and I wanted. I'll miss Confetti Events!"

Check out our Storefront on WeddingWire:


xxoo - Confetti Girls

No comments: