Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sweet Praise

We are so honored to have received
these Sweet Praise from
a few of our past weddings!



Ashley - March 29, 2014 - Tampa Embassy Suites
Nicole Voute, Lead Coordinator

"Nicole was my lead coordinator and she was fabulous! Even though I only hired Confetti for day-of wedding coordination, she kept tabs on my wedding and all of the details throughout my engagement. We met several times to go over everything and she came to a few vendor meetings as well. Nicole also provided valuable advice and recommendations throughout the planning process. On the day of, she had a team of 5 girls there to ensure everything went smoothly, along with a to-the-minute detailed itinerary for all of the family, wedding party, and vendors. We simply could not have handled the multiple crises that arose (and inevitably always arise with weddings!) without Confetti Events!!"

Rachel - March 27, 2014 - Hilton Clearwater Beach
Nicole Voute, Lead Coordinator

"Nicole was our event coordinator and was absolutely FANTASTIC!!! She was very easy to work with from the start and made us feel very comfortable. Nicole was professional and respectful of our wishes. I could completely tell that she just wanted to make sure that we were happy and did everything she could to make our day special. Lauren was also helping Nicole with our wedding and she was amazing as well!! So easy-going and went out her way to make our day wonderful! Every bride, including myself, is obviously nervous on their wedding day and both Nicole and Lauren put me at ease. I totally trusted them with everything which was such a relief. I honestly could not have asked for a better wedding. Thank you SO much!!!! We can't stop telling our family and friends how wonderful you both are!!"

Kristina - March 15, 2014 - Hilton Clearwater Beach
Nicole Voute, Lead Coordinator
"Nicole from confetti along with an intern were assigned as my "day of coordinator" through the hilton clearwater beach for my wedding. Nicole contacted me prior to the wedding to go over every little detail for my big day! Nicole ran the rehearsal and did an amazing job! She was very professional and organized! The day of the wedding she arrived prior to the ceremony to deliver my freshly steamed gown to the bridal suite and assist with set up as well as line up with my bridal party while her intern stayed by my side. She stayed with us through cleanup after the reception and periodically took gifts and personal items up to our hotel room while I was able to enjoy my wedding stress free! Thank you Nicole! It was truly my dream wedding!"


Bailey - March 8, 2014 - Hilton Clearwater Beach
Nicole Voute, Lead Coordinator
"Confetti Events was a great company to work with for my Wedding! Nicole was our wedding coordinator for the day and everything went off without a hitch. She did such a great job of making sure everything was taken care of and I really didn't have to worry about anything. The day was absolutely perfect :)"


Check out our Storefront on WeddingWire:


xxoo - Confetti Girls

No comments: