Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sweet Praise

Here are a few
SWEET WORDS
from our recent clients...
THANK YOU Ladies,
we have loved working with you
and appreciate the opportunity to participate in your BIG day!
____________________________________________________________________
Jamie,
"Thank you for everything! You truly made our wedding dreams come true! The whole day was absolutely PERFECT because of you and the Confetti Team. We Love You!"
-Julie
Bride, Don Cesar Wedding
Jamie,
"Words cannot express how thankful i am to have had you by my side through my wedding experience. You were so helpful and so incredible in every aspect of planning. Derek and I are your biggest fans and we tell everyone we know about you! I wish you all the best with Confetti Events, and can't wait to use you again in the future! Thank you again for everything!"
-Michelle
Bride, Vinoy Wedding
Jamie,
"Thank you for all your help so far! You have already made the planning process infinitely less intimidating and stressful. I appreciate your wonderful vendor recommendations - they have all surpassed my expectations. Thanks again for your invaluable assistance!"
-Sarah
Bride, Powel Crosley Wedding

No comments: