Pro Tip Thursday
Today we are sharing professional advice on...
Choosing a Wedding Theme
What better way to make your wedding more personalized than to choose a special THEME! Picking a theme for your wedding is the most important decision you'll make for your big day, as it helps to coordinate your decorations, invitations, favors, linens, flowers, dresses, menu and all of the other items required to create a magical event. Choosing to work with a theme will guide you in your decisions in finding the perfect location for your ceremony and reception! Once you have a vision of what you want your wedding to "look like", you can then begin focusing on exactly what vendor arrangements will need to be made. This will save you both time and money in the long run.
Here are some helpful hints to get your creative juices flowing...
Start with the basics:
1. What are your favorite colors?
2. Do you want an outdoor or indoor wedding ?
3. Do you want casual or formal?
4. What hobbies do you share?
5. What are your favorite songs/music?
6. What is your personality like?
7. How would you describe BOTH of your personal styles/lifestyle?
8. Where did you get engaged?
Here are a few helpful websites with TONS of theme ideas: