Thursday, June 30, 2016

Sweet Praise

We are so honored to have received
this SWEET PRAISE from
one of our past weddings!

Kristin, Senior Coordinator

"Planning a wedding is stressful and requires a great attention to detail. My mother and I worked with Kristen, the owner of Confetti, to plan my wedding. We started working with her about 8 months out from the wedding date and already had a lot of vendors sorted out (as they were family friends). Kristen managed all vendors with grace and didn't step on anyone's toes, which was a challenge as they were already connected with my mom and dad. She was a great intermediary and I could always count on her to have an answer for my questions. While I may have created a schedule of events for the wedding weekend, Kristen took it above and beyond what I had created. She had each minute planned out and had a team of professional women working with her. They were always calm and had a solution to any problem (the day of the wedding or the months leading up to it). There is certainly a lot on any bride's plate, but Kristen and the Confetti team certainly alleviated a good portion of my stress! I have already recommended Confetti Events to a friend that is getting married this coming December and she is now working with them!"

Check out our Storefront on WeddingWire:
 

xxoo - Confetti Girls

No comments: