Thursday, April 2, 2015

Sweet Praise

We are so honored to have received
this SWEET PRAISE from
one of our past weddings!

Danielle - March 14, 2015 - Hilton Clearwater Beach
Alison McPherson, Lead Coordinator

"We got married at the Hilton Clearwater Beach, and had the pleasure of working with Confetti Events! From start to finish they have done an amazing job! Alison was so organized! Two weeks before my wedding she reached out and we had a details conversation. It was so helpful and I got off the phone feeling so confident in her and Megan's abilities to make the day perfect! They worked with Courtney at the Hilton and understood my vision and every detail! The day before we sat down and went over every detail! They had everything nailed now! Alison stepped in as my officiant and did an awesome job running dress rehearsal! The day of was so flawless from my eyes! Alison and Megan made me feel so calm even though it was a hot day and I'm sure they we're running around the hotel making my dream come to life! I have to add I emailed Alison so many times and she never made me feel like I was a pain! She took my request and honored them with a smile! I am so happy as to how well the day went! We loved every minute and wish we could relive it again! Thank you Confetti Events!"



Check out our Storefront on WeddingWire:
 
xxoo - Confetti Girls

No comments: