Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Sweet Praise

We are so honored to have received
this SWEET PRAISE from
one of our past weddings!

Lyndsay - October 26, 2014 - Private Estate
Kaylea Frantzis, Senior Coordinator

"I worked with Kaylea from Confetti on my wedding that was held waterfront at a private home - she is AMAZING!!! We decided to have a small wedding instead of eloping last minute (giving us about 10 days to plan) and expected only about 15 people to RSVP and ended up having a guest list of 50. My photographer suggested that I use a day of event coordinator so I was not trying to run the wedding while being a bride (I would suggest the same to everyone now), so I contacted Kaylea a little over a week before my wedding. She was PERFECT for the job, and ended up being far more help than just day of coordinating. I am actually not sure how I would have gotten my wedding done without her! She is incredibly knowledgeable, hard-working, and helpful; a true expert in her industry. On top of that, her confident - calm, cool, collected approach and attitude kept me grounded and I was able to feel more relaxed every step of the way. Her taste is impeccable and she had an immediate suggestion / solution for every challenge that came up and found the best vendor for each. I was so busy that I asked if she could choose the linens, flowers, cake, and some additional decor based on what she thought worked with the venue and everything turned out PERFECT! My wedding could not have been more beautiful thanks to her. There were some aspects I was budget conscious about and Kaylea reached out to multiple vendors and found the best option for each. When the day of the wedding arrived she was amazingly task oriented and professional. She managed the set-up and execution of the wedding, and her and her team worked so hard to make sure everything was perfect while making sure I was taking care of and happy at the same time. She ran the event seamlessly and had a plan in place for every activity and step of the way. Her and her team went incredibly above and beyond for everything and anything the wedding could possibly need and I would be happy to recommend her for any project."


Check out our Storefront on WeddingWire:

xxoo - Confetti Girls

No comments: