Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sweet Praise

We are so honored to have received
this SWEET PRAISE from
one of our past weddings!

Brittany - September 20, 2014 - Davis Island Garden Club
Karin Beaudry, Associate Coordinator

"I cannot say a negative things about Karin and the team at Confetti Events. I simply love this company! I am 100% sure my wedding day would not have been the same without them. Out of the entire wedding planning process, my wedding day was the most relaxing because Karin and her girls had everything under control. I didn't worry for one second. They were little angels. Fantastic communication, and I felt everyone and all the vendors were in the loop. Every little detail I wanted they made happen, no questions asked. If I needed something there was already two girls going to get it. I am forever thankful to these amazing girls. I have received so many compliments on the professionalism and organization that my guest saw. Karin held my hand every step of the way. The timeline they created ensured the flow and they stayed perfectly on time so nothing was rushed. These girls deserve all the credit for the amazing wedding I had. You will regret if you don't use Confetti Events!"


Check out our Storefront on WeddingWire:

xxoo - Confetti Girls

No comments: