Thursday, July 10, 2014

Sweet Praise

We are so honored to have received
this Sweet Praise from
one of our past weddings!

Kristen - June 28, 2014 - Hilton Clearwater Beach

Nicole Voute, Lead Coordinator

"Nicole and Ally (forgive me if I misspelled your name!) were simply amazing during our wedding at the Hilton Clearwater Beach! Nicole had every detail covered during our pre-wedding phone call and nothing was left out before the ceremony/reception. She made sure every detail was perfect. I was an extremely nervous bride (not much for being the center of attention) - Nicole's assistant Ally stayed with me the entire time. I'm not sure I would have survived without her! That's only an slight exaggeration. Both of these ladies rock. If I needed a person for a picture or anything at all they texted each other from across the beach and it was done in a pinch. I'm so glad they were there to help out with our day - it turned out absolutely wonderful thanks to them!"

Check out our Storefront on WeddingWire:


xxoo - Confetti Girls

No comments: