Monday, July 29, 2013

Exciting News - New Additions to the Team!

We are SO excited to introduce
you to our THREE newest
ASSOCIATE COORDINATORS!


KYELA FAETT



Hi everyone! I am Kyela and I am overjoyed to officially
be a part of the confetti team as an Associate Coordinator!

I graduated from the University of South Florida with a
Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communications and a
focus on Public Relations. After my first year in college,
it became clear that I wanted to take up planning as
a career. I have been working in the events industry
for the past four years and I am delighted to be a part of
the Confetti Team! I plan to stay in Tampa and am excited
to grow with this savvy team of "Confetti Girls!"

I have already learned so much from Jamie and can't
wait to continue to learn all things wedding! I have
been in love with the entire wedding industry from day
one. I am very passionate about planning and all
things detail-oriented. I see Confetti as the perfect fit
for me because I strive to be the best at everything I
do. The entire Confetti team reflects this same aspiration!
It is an honor to work with women who are just as
passionate as I am about what they do!

------------------------------------------------------

NICOLE VOUTE


Nicole moved across the pond from UK to the Sunshine State
in 2000. In Tampa, she attended a performing arts high school
for voice and went on to the University of South Florida where
she graduated with a Bachelors of Arts in Communication
and a Certification in Special Event Coordination. 

Her work ethic embodies personalized service, elegance and
fun, while creating stunning occasions and unforgettable
memories for her clients. She has a serious weakness for 
bouquets that look freshly picked, anything with a bow on
it and gorgeous calligraphy. When she's not party prepping,
Nicole unwinds by trying new restaurants and recipes,
decorating her new house and pinning ideas/inspiration
on Pinterest!


------------------------------------------------------

ALYSSA NICHOLS



Hello everyone! My name is Alyssa and I am so beyond excited
to become one of the newest Associate Coordinators! I have 
been a part of the wedding industry for two years and have
fallen completely head over heels for the business
of making dreams become realities! Once I started, I told
myself I would make event planning my life-- that's how
much I love doing what I do!

I love helping others get organized and prepared because
I love the feeling of making others stress free! I find that
being creative and passionate about my clients' vision
makes me fit in with the Confetti team perfectly. 
I am also blessed to have this opportunity from Jamie to
come full circle in this industry and to dive right into this
incredibly opportunity with Confetti! 

They say that if you love what you do, you'll never
work a day in your life. So far...I can say they are 
right about that! 

------------------------------------------------------

In other exciting news....

We are SO excited to announce that
Lainey Dunn has been promoted to a
LEAD COORDINATOR!



 CONGRATS GIRLS!! 
You deserve it!

xxoo,
the Confetti Girls


No comments: