Monday, April 29, 2013

Sweet Praises

We are so honored to have received a new
review from one of our past brides! 
"Hiring Jamie from Confetti Events was the best decision my mom and I made! From the moment we hired her she was there to assist us in any way we needed her to. She gave us our "to-do" lists every week and kept us right on track until the week of the wedding. My mom felt so comfortable hiring her because we knew we would get along with her and we were on the same page with everything. She was always SO organized with all of my wedding details and her notes to make sure she didn't miss anything. 

The week of the wedding Jamie and her team came over, picked up all the tote bags to deliver to the hotel, anything for the ceremony/rehearsal, and anything for the reception. She took all of our luggage to the hotel and any last minute details she took care of. If we were having any problems...she was right there and definitely relieved any stress my mom and I had. We always said, " Jamie will take care of it!" and she always did. I can keep going on how AMAZING Confetti Events is....and there is NO BETTER WAY TO GO for an Event Planner. I miss having my weekly wedding meetings with Jamie and her crew. So much fun to be around and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND hiring her.-Anonymous


Click below to see our Storefront:



We are so happy to have worked with all of you!


No comments: