Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Welcome Aboard!

We are excited to announce the addition of our new Lead Coordinator...
Kaylea Frantzis
Welcome to the Confetti Events Team!

We love you and feel honored to have you join our Confetti Family!
Learn more about the Fabulous Kaylea...



 "Hey everyone! My name is Kaylea and I am so excited to officially be part of the Confetti Events Team. I worked my first Confetti wedding in 2009 while I was still in school at the University of Florida, majoring in Event Management. Since then, I have assisted with many weddings and absolutely love working with such a great team! Jamie's passion and dedication are evident with every event she creates. I value the amazing company she has built and am truly honored to have been invited to be a part of it. I am a planner by nature- whether it be a dinner party, girl's trip or a holiday gathering with my family, I love putting together every last detail. I am incredibly hard-working, detail-oriented, creative, and passionate with everything I put my mind to. I am a go-getter, jack of all trades, and make it a point to give my all in everything I do. My favorite part of each wedding day is seeing the look on the bride and groom's faces when they are able to view their reception area for the first time, taking in every single detail put together to create their perfect day. I love that every wedding is incredibly personal in showcasing the unique stories of each individual couple. I can't wait to start working to bring your vision to reality! " ~ Kaylea Frantzis



No comments: