Pro Tip Thursday
This Week we are featuring the AMAZINGLY talented
We LOVE working with Sarah, and always enjoy eating her yummy treats!!
Seriously, they are the best tasting sweets EVER!
Here is a Recipe that she would like to share with you for her famous
Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
2 cups Vanilla Wafer crumbs
6 tbsp butter, melted
1 2/3 cup plus ¼ cup sugar
¾ cup creamy peanut butter, melted
4 and 1/2- 8oz packages cream cheese, softened
1 tsp. vanilla
½ cup chocolate syrup
6 peanut butter cups, cut into wedges
• Preheat oven to 325*
• In a bowl, combine crumbs, butter and ¼ cup sugar in a bowl. Press into 10-inch spring form pan. Bake for 7-9 minutes until set. Cool on wire rack. Heat peanut butter on high for 20 seconds or until softened. Spread over crust to within 1 in. of edges.
• In a mixer, combine cream cheese, 1 2/3 cup sugar and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
• Add eggs and continue to beat until smooth and creamy.
• Pour 1 cup into a bowl; set aside. Pour the remaining filling over the peanut butter layer.
• In a microwave safe bowl, heat ¼ cup chocolate syrup on high for 30 seconds or until thin; fold into reserved cream cheese mixture. Carefully pour over filling; swirl around with the end of a knife.
• Bake 60-70 minutes, or until center is almost set.
• Remove from oven and cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
• Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
• Garnish with peanut butter cups and drizzle remaining chocolate syrup over cheesecake.