Thursday, July 7, 2016

Sweet Praise

We are so honored to have received
this SWEET PRAISE from
one of our past weddings!

Jean - April 30, 2016 - Renaissance Vinoy
Kaylea, Senior Coordinator

"Kaylea was our wedding planner and I don't know what we would have done without her! Our engagement was just under a year and her timeline of tasks that needed to be completed helped us so much. Not to mention the vendors she recommended were all wonderful and helped make our day so special. Kaylea is one of a kind and we are beyond thankful that we hired her and Confetti Events! I highly recommend Kaylea and Confetti Events to all the recently engaged couples out there. Hiring Kaylea was hands down the best decision we made throughout the wedding planning process! There was not a single moment during the week of our wedding where my mother or I were stressed or trying to finish late minute details. Kaylea took care of all the little details and I was able to enjoy this time with my family and friends and not think about my "to do list". Thank you to Kaylea and Confetti Events for all your hard work and expertise!! All my best, Jean"

Check out our Storefront on WeddingWire:
 

xxoo - Confetti Girls

No comments: