Monday, November 2, 2015

Meet the Team - Megan Daniels {Associate Coordinator}

We are excited for you to meet
Megan Daniels
{Associate Coordinator}


Megan started with Confetti Events as an intern in 
2014 and was promoted to Associate Coordinator
this year! Learn more about Megan below!

How did you get started with Confetti Events?

After graduating from USF with a degree in Communication I wasn't sure what my next move would be. I had heard of Confetti Events through mutual friends and thought it would be a great place to put my party planning brain to work. I started my internship in 2014 and after my first event I knew I was home. I loved everything that went into planning.

What is your favorite part about event planning?

My favorite part of planning is that relationship you build with the bride. Making her vision come to life is the most exciting thing. I love knowing that this couple is trusting me to accomplish their wedding dream. It truly is rewarding.

What are 5 things you couldn't do your job without?
Timelines, timelines, timelines!
    My AMAZING team (vendors and Confetti)
    Coffee
    My clipboard and favorite pen
    My goofy personality 

What is your most memorable event?

My most memorable event would have to be the first event I ever worked as an intern. It taught me so much. I got a glimpse at how hard planning a wedding can be, but also how rewarding it was. There is so much happiness and love going around you can't help but get swept up in it all. Knowing I played an important role in someone's most memorable life moment is so gratifying.

What is your personal style?

My personal style is "old romantic charm". I am 100% a romantic at heart and love anything rustic or vintage. I tend to lean towards vintage decor instead of what's trending because I know they will never go out style and they tend to be one of a kind. 

What is the most rewarding aspect of your job?

The most rewarding aspect of my job is definitely the final product. I have never left an event not smiling or laughing. Pure joy is what I would use to describe that final day. Everyone is laughing or crying (happy tears) because two people are declaring their love and I had something to do with it. I can't help but smile writing this! 


No comments: