Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Meet the Team - Karin Beaudry {Associate Coordinator}

We are excited for you to meet
Karin Beaudry
{Associate Coordinator}


Karin started with Confetti Events as an intern in 
2014 and was promoted to Associate Coordinator
in August! Learn more about Karin below!

How did you get started with Confetti Events?
I started as an intern in January 2014 after moving from New York. I was promoted to Associate Coordinator in August 2014.

What is your favorite part about event planning?
I enjoy piecing together the many different aspects of a wedding and watching it all come together on the wedding day- creating a day everyone can enjoy. 

What are 5 things you couldn't do your job without?
a planner
individual bride binders
detailed timelines
the help of assistants on the day of the wedding
the amazing vendors we work with

What is your most memorable event?
I am new to the company, but my very first wedding stands out in my mind. It was to date the most time intensive and stressful wedding I have planned. It was such a joy to see my bride and groom enjoy all the hard work everyone put into their big day.

What is your personal style?
My personal style is professional elegance, but I love to look for unique flares.

What is the most rewarding aspect of your job?
The most rewarding aspect of my job is being able to take the stress off of the bride and groom on one of the most important days of a person's life. 


No comments: