Monday, June 17, 2013

Sweet Praises

We are so honored to have received new 
reviews from a past client of 
Kiersten Lief, Lead Coordinator!

Completely Stress Free Wedding for Bride and Groom  
 "I worked with Kiersten at Confetti Events, and she was AMAZING. She had one assistant that stayed with me the morning of the wedding to help get ready, and stayed with me even after the ceremony to carry my dress while being photographed. There was a slight mix-up with the cake delivery, and she made sure I received the right cake before our cocktail hour. Every last detail was taken care of by Kiersten to create a completely stress free wedding for my new husband and myself, as well as all of our guests. She really helped create our perfect day."

Click below to see our Reviews and Storefront:

XOXO,

Confetti Girls

No comments: