Pro Tip Thursday
today we are featuring...
Crave Spa is South Tampa’s First Eco-Chic Nail Spa
Craving beauty without the harmful side-effects…
They opened October 5th, 2010, with 10 nail techs (10 oversized, relaxing pedi chairs along with 2 manicure tables), an esthetician (for facials using an organic skin care line, Ilike, & waxer), Hours:
They are a great venue for parties because unlike parties at home or in a restaurant, at Crave everyone gets the opportunity to receive some pampering in an intimate atmosphere (Parties can be private or non-private depending on size) . For our bride-to-be its great because for a moment they can relax and really sit back and chat with family and friends without worrying! Everyone has the opportunity to have their nails painted or shellac'ed (the 2-week no chip polish - that is extremely popular for the bride), and also get their last minute waxing in before the big day! Most bridal parties have the event catered in. We recently opened early for a large party of 25 and she wanted a brunch served complete with mimosas - it was a great hit and everyone in her party enjoyed themselves! The month of May at Crave was very busy we had a bridal party almost every weekend, and we recommend that as soon as a bride knows to call us so we can put her party on our calendar. Bachelorette parties are great as well, most start their night early with some drinks and polishing before they head out for the night!
Crave Nail Spa is Tampa’s first innovative organic walk-in spa specializing in natural nails. Crave, is the ideal spa created with your health and well-being in mind by using natural products and providing an environmentally friendly atmosphere. Crave advocates using only the finest ingredients and products to ensure your safety, and eliminating the harmful chemicals that are so widely prevalent in other spas.
• Walk- in, Walk-out and experience their 60 minute manicure and pedicure combo using only the finest, non-toxin products.
• Crave sterilizes all metal implements in the same high temperature autoclave hospitals and dentists use. Implements are sterilized in a sealed sterile pouch that is opened at the beginning of your treatment.
• All of their polishes are toxic & carcinogenic-free! No formaldehyde, Toluene or DBP, all of which have been linked to cancer.
• Their organic products (lotions, scrubs, facial products) are FREE of formaldehyde, Dyes & Parabens.
• They use disposable liners in their pedicure bowls vs. whirlpool baths (a.k.a) spa chairs). Not only do these footbaths harbor such infectious bacteria, but they also contain hair and skin pieces from previous clients and have been known to cause infections, boils, skin irritations and scarring!
Crave Spa is a leader in providing the ultimate spa experience, the latest in therapeutic nail & spa treatments to men and women and in the development of innovative all-natural skin care and body products that are 100% organic and safe for all skin types. The company's 2,500 square foot spa facility located at 3211 W. Bay to Bay Blvd, offers an environment that is chic, friendly and relaxed.
Joezette Hite, owner
3211 W. Bay to Bay Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33629