Pro Tip Thursday
This Week we are featuring the very talented
"Hello, Jacob here with Music on the Move DJ's, the Award-Winning DJ Entertainment Service. There are a lot of DJ's out there and it may appear that they offer the same thing for less. Please keep in mind that there can be some major differences between DJ companies. It's important to be more informed when planning the largest party/event of your life. To be more informed, here are a few questions you should be asking when talking with a DJ before making your decision.
1) How many years have you been in business? We are well established with over 15 years in the Industry.
2) How many Weddings have you or your company performed? Our company has performed several thousand weddings.
3) Is this your full time job or part time job? This is our full time job which means we put you first, we are easy to get a hold of, and we put the time, money, and energy into our training, equipment, music, etc...that a part time DJ won't or can't.
3) Are you Licensed & Insured? We carry a $1,000,000 liability policy in the unlikely event that something happens.
4) Do you bring back up equipment? Most DJ's don't bring back up equipment. So, if their Mixer, CD Player, Computer, Mic., or Wiring fail, this means your event is Finished. Not with us. We bring all the key back up equipment to keep the event going in the unlikely event something breaks down.
5) Do you have more than one DJ & if so what kind of Experience/Training do they have? A lot of multi DJ operations subcontract out to the lowest bidding DJ without notice to experience, training, MC skills, music selection & professional equipment. We on the other hand have 5 highly experienced DJ's/MC's whom we have personally trained, and each have done hundreds of events, and each has been with us between 7 to 15 years!
6) How many properties refer you? This is a big one because hotels/country clubs see all kinds of DJ's and will only refer those that do a good/consistent job. You want someone who can ramble off a dozen or more properties. Our company is one of the most requested & referred DJ companies in the Bay Area!
7) And, do you have any awards or been recognized for your talents in the industry? We have been voted, through The Knot, "Best of Weddings for 2007, 2008, & 2009" and 2009 "Best of Florida & The Southeast". And we were voted "Wedding Professional of the Year" by The Professional Wedding Guild of Tampa and Awarded "Bride's Choice for 2010" through Wedding Wire.
I hope these questions help you make the right decision on your Wedding entertainment. The value we offer with what you get compared to most other services is second to none. If you have any questions about our highly experienced & trained DJ's/MC's, company, packages or pricing, please call 813-661-2933. Also, visit my web site http://www.musiconthemovedj.com/ for lots of useful information. I hope we can work with you to make your event the best ever!"
For the Fun of It,
Music on the Move DJ's
Unique Memorable Events
Licensed, Insured, Talented