Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sweet Praise

We are so honored to have received
this Sweet Praise from
a few of our past weddings!

Rosa - March 8, 2014 - Lakewood Ranch Golf & Country Club
Alison Stenger & Kristin NeSmith, Senior Coordinators

"Kristin NeSmith and Alison Stegner from Confetti Events are absolutely 
spectacular. I couldn't imagine planning my wedding without them by my 
side. These ladies are professional, sweet, and extremely detail oriented. 
They do not miss one detail and will make sure nothing is missed in the planning 
stages. My fiancĂ© and I we're both blown away by everything these two 
did to go above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect! I'm sure there 
were things that happened on the wedding day but until now I still 
don't know what they were because they made sure I never even found
out and that it was taken care of. If you are getting married or having an 
event - these are the girls for you. I give them a 15 out of 10! :) 
love Confetti Events!! I would hire them before they are booked :)"


Check out our Storefront on WeddingWire:


xxoo - Confetti Girls

No comments: