Thursday, October 18, 2012

Welcome Aboard!

YAY, YAY, YAY!
We are excited to announce the addition of our new Lead Coordinator...
Kristin Bowman-NeSmith
to the Confetti Events Team!

Welcome Kristin,
We love you and feel honored to have you join our Confetti Family!

Learn more about the Fabulous Kristin…

 "Hey, Y’all! My name is Kristin and I am SO excited to be joining the Confetti team.  As a current bride planning my own special day, I know the ins and outs of weddings-and every detail that comes with it. I’ve always been a little obsessive with the “little things” and a tad bit of a perfectionist, but when it comes to one of the most important occasions of your life, I think it’s the smallest details that make the big picture perfect.  I like doing things differently and unique, involving the bride and groom’s personalities and quirks in each detail.  Thinking outside the box is what sets me apart, which is why I am so happy to be on this team of creative geniuses.  Coming from a career in the hospitality field, along with a degree in Public Relations and two years of working with Confetti, I aim to offer the most personable and enjoyable planning experience so that clients can focus on what matters
most-their day!” ~ Kristin Bowman-NeSmith

No comments: