Wednesday, November 25, 2009

SWEET praise

Here are a few sweet words from our recent brides. Thank you Girls, we have loved working with you and appreciate the opportunity to participate in your BIG day!

Laurie,
"We had a great time! It was so nice! I can't even begin to explain
how thankful I am that I had your help planning the wedding. I was stress free the wedding day and that was because of you and Jaime. You guys are great!"
-Kristin
Bride, Sheraton Riverwalk Tampa Wedding

Jamie,
"Thanks so much! I have told everyone how lucky I was to know you, and to have Confetti Events services! I can't express how much I was able to enjoy Holly's wedding because I knew the details were in good hands! Thanks so much for all your help!"
-Judi Eddins
Mother of The Bride, Cocoa Beach Wedding

Jamie,
"Just wanted to say thank you so much for all your help throughout this whole process! you kept me sane & organized, not to mention calm & confident that everything was under control! i truly appreciate you being a part of our big day and i will recommend Confetti Events to everyone!"
-Lauren
Bride, Tradewinds St Pete Beach Wedding

No comments: