Saturday, May 10, 2014

Sweet Praise

We are so honored to have received
this Sweet Praise from
one of our past weddings!

Katie - March 22, 2014 - Hilton Clearwater Beach
Nicole Voute, Lead Coordinator

"Nicole was absolutely amazing! Before the wedding I was able
to plan everything with Nicole over the phone and she was able
to give me some great tips and advice that helped make some of
my decisions much easier. She was very easy to talk to and helpful.
I also met with her before the rehearsal dinner where we discussed
the day of timeline and how everything would be set up. She was 
also there for the rehearsal to help make sure everything ran
smoothly, which it did. I was amazed by how beautiful of job Nicole
did setting the decorations and additional items I had brought. 
Everything was organized and set up in a creative way, just like 
I wanted. Nicole made sure the bridal party and guests were happy 
and in the right places for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. 
After the wedding, it was especially nice to find our wedding gifts 
safely put in our room, along with a thoughtful card, champagne, 
and chocolate covered strawberries, from Nicole. It made the 
ending to our night extra special. Since the wedding Nicole has sent
me some fantastic pictures that she took, which was not necessary,
but very much appreciated. She got some shots that my photographer
did not, so I was very excited when I saw them! I believe that my 
wedding was so stress-free because I did not have to worry about
a thing. Nicole had it all covered!"

Check out our Storefront on WeddingWire:


xxoo - Confetti Girls

No comments: