Friday, May 30, 2014

Sweet Praise

We are so honored to have received
this SWEET PRAISE from
one of our past weddings!

Katie - May 17, 2014 - Feather Sound Country Club
Kaylea Frantzis, Senior Coordinator

"Kaylea was unbelievable to work with! She was not only 
beyond professional and helpful every step of the way, she is 
so sweet and nice. She made all of the months leading up to 
our wedding day such an easy and fun process. She always 
quickly responded to one of my many millions of emails or 
called with answers to any questions I had throughout the 
months of planning. She truly knows what she is talking 
about when it comes to planning a wedding. My husband and 
I were able to relax and enjoy the day of our wedding 
without having to worry about anything thanks to 
Kaylea and her team! I literally don't think I had to lift a 
finger the morning of my wedding because she had 
everything under control! I can honestly say my wedding 
day could not have happened without Kaylea's guidance 
and help. She made the so much fun process fun and 
helped my dream come to life!!"

Sarah - May 17, 2014 - Don CeSar
Kristin NeSmith, Senior Coordinator

"Kristin from Confetti Events was amazing. We had a destination 

wedding at the Don Cesar and I don't think it would have been 
possible without her. She worked with me for almost a year 
before our wedding day and provided great answers to my 
thousands of questions and very helpful suggestions for many 
aspects of the event. She was extremely detailed and thought 
of so many things that I would never have even known to 
make decisions about. On the day of the wedding she was so 
organized and calm, allowing my husband and me to relax and 
not have to worry about a thing. Everything about my wedding day 
was perfect! I can't say enough good things about Kristin (and 
the other Confetti employees that helped on the big day). Her 
services and overall support were well worth the $$. 
Thank you so much Kristin!"

Ashley - March 19, 2014 - Embassy Suites
Nicole Voute, Lead Coordinator

"Nicole was my lead coordinator and she was fabulous! Even though
I only hired Confetti for day-of wedding coordination she kept tabs on
my wedding and all of the details throughout my engagement. We met
several times to go over everything and she came to a few vendor
meetings as well. Nicole also provided valuable advice and
recommendations throughout the planning process. On the day of,
she had a team of 5 girls there to ensure everything went smoothly,
along with a to-the-minute detailed itinerary for all of the family,
wedding party, and vendors. We simply could not have handled the
multiple crises that arose (and inevitably always arise with
weddings!) without Confetti Events!!"

Check out our Storefront on WeddingWire:


xxoo - Confetti Girls

No comments: