Monday, December 15, 2014

Sweet Praise

We are so honored to have received
this SWEET PRAISE from
some of our past weddings!

Kimberly - June 7, 2014 - Oxford Exchange
Nicole Voute, Lead Coordinator

"I had the pleasure of having Nicole with Confetti Events as the event planner for my wedding. She was fabulous! I could have not asked for a more perfect person to help plan my wedding day. My wedding day was not an easy task with so many moving parts and different locations and she handled it all! She was calm under pressure and the minor issues that occurred on my wedding she fixed and everything was perfectly seamless. She helped me remain calm as I knew I could completely trust her. Thanks for an awesome day!"

Check out our Storefront on WeddingWire:

 
xxoo - Confetti Girls

No comments: