Friday, December 6, 2013

Sweet Praise


We are so honored to have received
these Sweet Praise from
one of our past weddings!

Erin - November 16, 2013 - Tampa Yacht & Country Club
Lead Coordinator - Alison Stenger
"When I started my wedding planning process, I contacted 
several planners mid-week around midnight via various 
web forms for quotes. At 9am sharp the next morning, 
I got a call from Alison, which is absolutely an indication 
of the level of service she provides for her brides. 

From the start, Alison was the most responsive and organized
planner that I could have ever hoped for, and despite 
working on other weddings she made me feel like 
I was her only bride and #1 priority. I had the best experience
with her and the other Confetti girls over the next year, 
including Heather, Carly, Kyela, Megan and Tasha. 

Living in New York and planning a wedding in Tampa, 
I was rarely able to meet in person, and Alison made 
the planning process so easy and seamless via email 
and phone calls. She is detailed, organized, honest, and just so
sweet and fun to plan with. She quickly understood my
personality and priorities, so she was able to help me
make decisions throughout the process and save me time.
She thought of absolutely everything, double and triple
checked all the details, and had a whole team present on
my wedding day to ensure everything went smoothly.
Everyone warned me that something always goes wrong on
your wedding day, and I can honestly say that
everything was absolutely perfect thanks to Alison. 

I cannot recommend Alison enough and will really miss
planning with her! She and the Confetti girls are an
absolute pleasure to work with. Prices are reasonable and
unlike many other planning services, they offer flexible
packages and a la carte options so you can customize the
level of service that you want. For example, I added planning
for the Rehearsal Dinner for my mother-in-law and the
wedding brunch. All of the vendors in the area love working
with them too, so they were able to recommend and
refer many of the other great vendors I used. 
Thank you Alison for an incredible planning process 
and wedding day!!"

Check out our Storefront on WeddingWire:

xxoo - Confetti Girls

1 comment:

Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

Wow! Was smiling all throughout reading that letter :) You and your team are amazing! Glad to see your awesomeness is being recognized! ♥